I’m asked this over and over so I thought I’d write a blog about how exactly I can help your business.
A Social Media Assistant is someone who assists you with your Social Media Marketing. They help to grow your online presence for your company and brand, keep your content relevant and engaging, and help and nurture your customer relationships.
This is turn will gain you new customers, keep the customers you have engaged, grow your online presence, add trust to your brand and increase sales.
Many small businesses know that they should be using social media for their business, but they have no idea where to start or what to do. Many will set up a Facebook or Twitter page, maybe start with good intentions, but won’t be consistent with it. Others will struggle with content, the majority struggle with the amount of time required.
Social media takes time to build up awesome channels– you need to take the time to build your online presence and create a brand that customers want to use or buy from.
Did you know the average small business spends over 20 hours a month on social media marketing? That is a lot of time that you could be better utilising, spending time on the tasks that you are strongest at. If you don’t enjoy, don’t know how or don’t have the time to effectively manage your social media for your business, then outsourcing to a Social Media Manager is probably for you.
I work as a freelancer, and I’m based completely virtually from my office.
So now you know how I can help your business, what kind of tasks could I be doing for you?
- I will manage your company social media channels. These can include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and any other relevant platforms.
- I’ll help create a social media strategy for you, deciding which channels will work most efficiently for you and plan how we best approach.
- I’ll engage your social media presence on the channels that we agree will work for you.
- I can help create engaging graphics, videos and written content.
- I will help optimize content for Search Engine Optimisation.
- I’ll create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- If required, I’ll produce social media analytic reports with audience information and demographics.
- I’ll propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- I’ll set up any required social media advertising.
- I can write and create email marketing for your database of customers.
- I can manage your social media communications, interacting with customer comments on your channels and answering any messages received.
- I can use scheduled content for audience interaction, so we maintain a steady stream of consistent posts.
- I can update your website will relevant content and add blog posts to keep your content new and up-to date.
If this sounds like something you would like help with, in order to grow your business, then get in touch at