10 Reasons you need a Virtual Assistant…..September 2016
Toying with the idea of needing a virtual assistant? Never enough time in the day?
Here are 10 reasons why you NEED a VA.
- You’ve lost a great opportunity with your business because you just didn’t get the time and missed a deadline.
- You don’t have an upto date client and customer database, so you aren’t on top of your business prospects.
- You have so many ideas going on in your mind, with things that you’d love to do, but you simply don’t have time.
- You are so tied up with the daily running of the business that you don’t get time to spend on growing the business or on updating any systems or operations.
- You work evenings and weekends keeping on top of routine tasks like admin.
- You have routine tasks that you don’t enjoy doing or that aren’t your forte, which keep you from doing more important or creative tasks.
- Some tasks that you simply have to do are keeping you from doing tasks that actually earn you money!
- You find yourself struggling to concentrate on one task, as you have so many things that you know need doing.
- You are stressed because you are doing so much, but don’t think you need another full time employee, just a pair of helping hands to take some tasks away from you to free up your time.
- Maybe you just would like some more time for yourself. For you, your family or friends.